To transfer the domains .RU, .РФ from SALENAMES to another Registrar, Administrator needs:
1. To make sure that his data is verified by the Registrar: in this case in the personal account in section "Domain Administrators" in detailed information in the administrator field "Information verified" is set "Yes".
If the data is not verified there must be provided copies of supporting documents.
2. To make application for getting a transfer code (AuthInfo-code)* of a domain in the personal account in section «Domains» by one of the following ways:
- if required to get the transfer code for one domain it’s necessary to click on the domain name and in block «Tools» follow the link - «Transfer code»;
- if required to get the transfer code for multiple domains select the domains from the list by ticking a mark, then select the group operation "Apply for issuance of transfer code", click "Run".
When making a request needed to verify the accuracy of the Administrator’s data required for the procedure of the Registrar change:
- The e-mail of the domain Administrator
- The phone number of the domain Administrator.
On default this information is taken from the registration data of the domain Administrator: "email address" and "phone number". The domain Administrator can change this information before submitting an application for issue of the transfer code. If the Administrator has got already existing applications for receiving a transfer code or a valid issued transfer code, the change of the e-mail and phone number of the domain Administrator designated for the Registrar change is prohibited.
3. To select one of the ways to obtain the transfer code:
We recommend to use e-mail.
- By e-mail or SMS
The domain Administrator depending on the authorization method will be sent a message containing a confirmation key of the application on the email or phone number designated for a Registrar change. The domain Administrator needs to confirm the request for obtaining the transfer code in the personal account in the section "Domains" - "Request for transfer code generation”: find the appropriate application and enter the key.
- In writing
The domain Administrator needs to come to the office of the Registrar SALENAMES within 3 working days from the date of registration of the application and to get a code.
To receive the transfer code in the office the Administrator of the domain should have the following documents:
Individuals and individual entrepreneurs — passport
The representative of the legal entity:
- The head of a legal entity needs to have a passport close at hand;
- The corporate representative who is not a head of a legal entity needs to have therewith a passport and a power of attorney to perform all actions required in connection with the transfer of domain names to another Registrar;
Please note! It is necessary to confirm the application for receipt of the transfer code for the domain within 3 working days.
After confirmation of the request there will be automatically generated the transfer code.
4. To see the transfer code (AuthInfo-code) is possible in the personal account in the section «Domains»: click on your domain name and in the section "Tools" select "Show the transfer code".
5. To contact the new Registrar to start the procedure of Registrar change in the Registry reported him the transfer code (AuthInfo code) of domain.
The conditions under which Registrar change is impossible:
- Expired domain name registration;
- In respect of the domain name there are trial or pre-trial restrictions;
- If the Registrar requested from the Administrator additional information which was not provided within the prescribed period;
- It has been less than 30 days from the date of receipt by the Administrator of administration rights from another person;
- It has been less than 30 days from the date of the change of the Registrar providing the domain name support.
*The AuthInfo-code (transfer code) is used for protection from the unauthorized Registrar change. By the Registrar change the AuthInfo-code must be reported to the Registrar who will get the domain. Without the transfer code or with the incorrect code the registry will reject the request for a new Registrar to transfer the domain.
The validity of the AuthInfo-code is 20 calendar days.